    Ensure that the disc labeled '(Unknown)' is in the drive selected below, or
    provide the location where the file can be found. Copy files from:
    *********

    Guest, Feb 15, 2005

  2. Guest

    WLW Guest

    Kaylee -

    This is probably not a Windows Wireless Networking problem, more likely it
    is an HP Printer Driver problem.

    Your best source for help on this would be to contact HP Technical Support
    for assistance. They have been very knowledgeable and helpful in my
    experience with them.

    Wish I could be more help.

    WLW, Feb 15, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks William. I'll try that.

    I was also prompted by the computer to enter the Microsoft Windows XP Home
    Edition CD but Windows XP was already loaded in the computer when I bought it
    and I don't have one.

    Thanks again,
    Kaylee

    Guest, Feb 16, 2005