Squashed Pictures In Print?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Dr Nancy's Sweetie, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. I've got a report from someone using 1.4, but it doesn't look on my
    screen the way he describes it looking on his. (We're some distance
    apart.) The page:

    http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/76960209

    The page is a coin auction, and shows the front and back of a coin as
    large pictures.

    When he prints (Windows), the top picture (which would be broken across
    the page break if left alone) gets squashed into the bottom of the first
    page, being a wide flat oval instead of a circle. When I print (BSD), I
    get that, but then I get both sides of the coin on the next page looking
    more-or-less correct. His print preview looks like mine, but it prints
    differently than the preview. My print preview looks exactly like my
    printing.

    Is this likely to be a printing problem or a Mozilla problem?

    Darren Provine ! ! http://www.rowan.edu/~kilroy
    "I use not only all the brains I have, but all those I can borrow as well."
    -- Woodrow Wilson

    Dr Nancy's Sweetie, Jul 22, 2003