    really appreciated.

    Regards
    Ash

    Guest, Mar 12, 2006

  2. Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Mar 13, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks, i am taking it in a couple of weeks

    Guest, Mar 14, 2006
  4. I take it on Monday.
    40 questions.
    no case studies
    no simulation
    no drag&drop

    Alexander Kupchinetsky, Mar 16, 2006
  5. Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Mar 16, 2006
  6. It was really simple for me.
    there was a half questions about sql server 2005
    another half was on SQL Server general
    the questions don't go to deep.
    they ask "how to do it", not "how does it works"

    --
    Alexander Kupchinetsky
    MCSA, MCSE, MCDBA,MCTS, MCT

    Alexander Kupchinetsky, Mar 20, 2006
  7. Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Mar 22, 2006
  8. Guest

    patdev

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi any one has material such as practice exam, dumps or study guide to share please..

    thanks
    PAt

    patdev, Oct 25, 2006
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi, I just got back from the testing center. I passed the MCTS Exam # 70-431
    with a score of 1000! :)
    Actually I was surprised to find simulations in the exam. The exam was 52
    questions, from which 12 were simulations.

    Good luck to any one who is willing to take this shot..

    Guest, Dec 3, 2006
  10. Please share how you prepared for the exam.

    Thanks,

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, Dec 3, 2006
  11. Guest