    Also, if you've heard of any timeline as to when SQL Server 2000 will be
    pulled off the list that'd be great as well!

    Thanks mucho....

    Brian Alley, Sep 8, 2004

  2. Also, if you've heard of any timeline as to when SQL Server 2000 will be
    one day..........

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Brian Alley

    Brian Alley Guest

    Thanks for the insightful response - any specifics?

    Brian Alley, Sep 8, 2004
  4. Brian Alley

    molsonexpert Guest

    molsonexpert, Sep 8, 2004
  5. Thanks for the insightful response - any specifics?

    er, no. Considering the product has yet to be released to joe public
    it's hardly surprising is it?

    I would expect any exams to go into beta two to three months after
    products release and a further two the three months being going live.

    As far as sql 2000 being retired, well it won't be for at least two
    years after the release of 2005.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 8, 2004
  6. Brian Alley

    RH Guest

    Yeah...worry about something over which you have control.
    Yukon (SQL2k5) isn't even CLOSE to being RTM'd yet! I
    don't think M$ is going to retire an exam on a "current
    product" so you're probably pretty safe for about 2 more
    years on the SQL2k exams!!!

    RH, Sep 8, 2004