    find any solution.

    Can anyone help me with this?
    thanks in advanced.

    Guest, Aug 2, 2006

  2. You might find an answer more quickly over on one of the SQL Server
    newsgroups. I don't run SQL Server on my x64 boxes (just on my SBS server),
    and I haven't seen much discussion here about SQL.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 2, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yes, I posted here because I think that is treated like a 32bits application.
    And the problem is specific to the Windows 2003 x64 edition.

    Guest, Aug 2, 2006
  4. It is "64bit" but it is also "64bit.general."

    Colin Barnhorst, Aug 2, 2006