    Data base, specifically (the Oracle and SQL). I am looking at
    different school programes and I wonder what should I learn about
    DataBase if I want to become a network admin. Any help would be very

    esara, May 19, 2004

  2. esara

    Rob Morley Guest

    You asked this only a couple of days ago, and received a few replies -
    are you expecting something different by asking again?
    This isn't a particularly relevant group to ask in anyway - being a home
    networking group it tends to be concerned with fairly basic stuff that
    generally wouldn't interest networking professionals.

    Rob Morley, May 19, 2004