    spyware related:

    Xenan32.exe (nothing found on Google).
    djqldmpa.exe (cfhv5 on msconfig).

    Mr. Splodger's Hairy Fetid Gangrene-Eating Wench, Dec 25, 2004

  2. Mr. Splodger's Hairy Fetid Gangrene-Eating Wench

    Boomer Guest

    What happens when you do a virus, adware, spybot scan(s)?

    You do have Lavasoft's Ad-aware, SpyBot S &D, Spyware Blaster,
    Hijackthis installed?

    If you don't have a good anti-virus you can go to several of the
    free online scans. Like Trend and Panda. Sorry I don't have the
    links but Google will find them easily.

    You do know there are groups and forums that deal with spyware and
    viruses just in case you need to ask more people.

    Good Luck.

    Boomer, Dec 26, 2004