    page but it always returns to globe finder.

    TIA,

    Matt

    pop.clara.net, Sep 29, 2003

  2. pop.clara.net

    Twisted Guest

    Try this link.
    http://tinyurl.com/p0lo
    --
    Twisted
    Registered Linux user #323911. http://counter.li.org
    http://www.slowbox.com Mail ID is valid.
    Microsoft Windows: Computing While U Wait.
    02:51:01 up 8 days, 16:16, 2 users, load average: 1.27, 1.13, 1.14

    Twisted, Sep 29, 2003

  3. pop.clara.net

    Leythos Guest

    Try Spybot Search & Destroy - I've used it on many clients systems and
    it has never failed me yet.

    Leythos, Sep 29, 2003
  4. pop.clara.net

    Chuck Guest

    http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?showtopic=5187

    Chuck

    Spam sucks - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me!

    Chuck, Sep 29, 2003