Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by PeterOut, Oct 27, 2007.

  1. PeterOut

    Dustin Cook Guest

    Actually, I take issue.. :)

    At what point did your testing determine that BugHunter gives a rats ass
    about cookies or registry keys? The problem I seem to have is that you
    claimed not to have tested the program in one post, and when I posted
    that you seem to have implied you in fact did test it, you respond with
    this nonsense.

    Okay, I'll play along.. what the hell. Which false positives is it you
    feel you found? And why have you felt the need to remain silent about
    them when originally asked if you'd taken a look at the program?

    And I'm especially interested in the cookie comment you made. As
    BugHunter has no interest in cookies or registry entries or favorites
    links, as you seem to have implied it did...

    --
    Dustin Cook, Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2d
    Email.:

    Dustin Cook, Nov 13, 2007

  2. PeterOut

    Dustin Cook Guest

    Here's your original comments, if you have forgotten them:

    <[email protected]>

    You didn't respond to that post either, You wouldn't mind doing so now
    would you? thanks.

    Dustin Cook, Nov 13, 2007