    << Open "Options" from the "Tools" menu. Click the "Privacy" icon, and open
    the "Cookies" category. Under "Allow sites to set cookies", just set the
    "for the originating web site only" option. >>

    History Fan, Aug 4, 2005

  2. History Fan

    Roland Guest

    I think it's a good advice. I've configure my cookie settings like this.
    The primary advantage I can see is that the prevents ad companies
    --which 'insert' images and scripts into the original site-- from
    tracking your visit to the original site.
    Until now I've never encountered a site that wouldn't display properly
    while 3rd party cookies were blocked.
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ` ___ ___

    Roland, Aug 5, 2005

  3. History Fan

    Moz Champion Guest

    I dont disagree with it per se, but I dont see the requirement to do it
    (block cookies where-ever they come from). I accept all cookies and just
    leave it at that.

    Moz Champion, Aug 11, 2005