    download it stops responding. Any ideas what is wrong. Is anyone else
    experiencing a similar problem ?
    joevan

    joevan, Feb 14, 2004

  2. joevan

    Mara Guest

    Have you tried it from a different server?

    Mara, Feb 14, 2004

  3. joevan

    joevan Guest

    Hey thanks Mara, I had not though to do that. Now I know.
    Appreciate all the great people here.
    joevan

    joevan, Feb 14, 2004
  4. joevan

    Kenneth Guest

    Howdy,

    Are you certain that you have selected a "mirror", that is, the site
    from which you wish to download? I just ran the DL with no trouble...

    HTH,

    Kenneth, Feb 14, 2004
  5. joevan

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Feb 14, 2004
  6. joevan

    Mara Guest

    Mara, Feb 14, 2004
  7. joevan

    °Mike° Guest

    Roughly, yes. I have never seen a specific update agenda.

    °Mike°, Feb 14, 2004
  8. joevan

    Mara Guest

    Ok. Thanks. :)

    Mara, Feb 14, 2004
  9. joevan

    °Mike° Guest

    YW. :)

    °Mike°, Feb 14, 2004
  10. joevan

    joevan Guest

    I ran a check and nothing was found today after update. Of course with
    spyblaster updated and working and having just used ad aware I am not
    surprised.
    After that surprise a few weeks ago with my web page changed and the
    cd drive opening magically I soon set up these extra protections.
    I guess we have to wait for the next update?
    joevan

    joevan, Feb 14, 2004
  11. joevan

    Mara Guest

    Are you running SpywareBlaster too?

    "If you aren't, you should be."

    Mara, Feb 14, 2004
  12. joevan

    joevan Guest

    spyblaster used above, sorry I was thinking spywareblaster. It would
    appear I accidently shortened it to spyblaster. Yes thank you I have
    been using it for a while and it had another update today. There are a
    quite a few different programs to update on this machine and I try not
    to let any of them go for more than 2 days.
    Thanks again for your caring and help to so many people.
    joevan

    joevan, Feb 14, 2004
  13. joevan

    Mara Guest

    Once a week or so here. Whenever I have the time, basically.
    You're trying to ruin my reputation, you know.

    "I am the QoE. I have no mercy, because I have no heart."

    Mara, Feb 15, 2004