    contains 5 entries. The entries are classified as "Registry Change". After
    I do a sucessful clean of this problem it comes back the next time I do a
    scan. Any thoughts?

    Bud Light, Dec 25, 2004

  2. Bud Light

    Scraggy Guest

    Bud Light wrote:
    > I just installed Spybot SD version 1.3. I ran the updates and then a
    > scan. It found a bunch of entries which I removed. However, after
    > rebooting, there's one problem that always returns. It's called DSO
    > Exploit and it contains 5 entries. The entries are classified as
    > "Registry Change". After I do a sucessful clean of this problem it
    > comes back the next time I do a scan. Any thoughts?

    It's a glitch,search for Ver 1.3.1Tx and load that, it cures that problem

    --
    My wife lost all her credit cards, but I'm not going to report it.
    Whoever found them spends less than she does. -- Henny Youngman

    Scraggy, Dec 25, 2004

  3. Bud Light

    Richard Guest

    Bud Light wrote:

    > I just installed Spybot SD version 1.3. I ran the updates and then a
    > scan. It found a bunch of entries which I removed. However, after
    > rebooting, there's one problem that always returns. It's called DSO
    > Exploit and it contains 5 entries. The entries are classified as
    > "Registry Change". After I do a sucessful clean of this problem it comes
    > back the next time I do a scan. Any thoughts?

    Search the magic words in your favorite engine and you'll find a miriad of
    discussions about it.

    Richard, Dec 25, 2004
  4. Bud Light

    Bud Light Guest

    "Scraggy" <> wrote in message
    > Bud Light wrote:
    > > I just installed Spybot SD version 1.3. I ran the updates and then a
    > > scan. It found a bunch of entries which I removed. However, after
    > > rebooting, there's one problem that always returns. It's called DSO
    > > Exploit and it contains 5 entries. The entries are classified as
    > > "Registry Change". After I do a sucessful clean of this problem it
    > > comes back the next time I do a scan. Any thoughts?

    > It's a glitch,search for Ver 1.3.1Tx and load that, it cures that problem

    Thanks for the help.

    Bud Light, Dec 25, 2004
  5. Bud Light

    Bud Light Guest

    > Bud Light wrote:
    >
    > > I just installed Spybot SD version 1.3. I ran the updates and then a
    > > scan. It found a bunch of entries which I removed. However, after
    > > rebooting, there's one problem that always returns. It's called DSO
    > > Exploit and it contains 5 entries. The entries are classified as
    > > "Registry Change". After I do a sucessful clean of this problem it

    comes
    > > back the next time I do a scan. Any thoughts?

    > Search the magic words in your favorite engine and you'll find a miriad of
    > discussions about it.

    Done and thanks for the help. Should I disable the DSO Exploit or just
    leave it as is?

    Bud Light, Dec 25, 2004
  6. Bud Light

    Bareill Guest

    "Bud Light" <> wrote in message news:...
    :
    : "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001> wrote in message
    : news:...
    : > Bud Light wrote:
    : >
[...]

    I went into the registry and deleted them manually, the only one that was already deleted was in the
    HKEY_USERS.Default>Software>Microsoft>Windows>Current Version>Internet Settings>Zones>0

    Bareill, Dec 25, 2004
  7. Bud Light

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Bud Light" <> wrote in message

    | "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001> wrote in message
    | > Bud Light wrote:
    | >
    | > > I just installed Spybot SD version 1.3. I ran the updates and then a
    | > > scan. It found a bunch of entries which I removed. However, after
    | > > rebooting, there's one problem that always returns. It's called DSO
    | > > Exploit and it contains 5 entries. The entries are classified as
    | > > "Registry Change". After I do a sucessful clean of this problem it
    | comes
    | > > back the next time I do a scan. Any thoughts?
    | >

    | > Search the magic words in your favorite engine and you'll find a miriad
    of
    | > discussions about it.
    |

    | Done and thanks for the help. Should I disable the DSO Exploit or just
    | leave it as is?

    What version of Internet Explorer are you using? Do you have all the updates
    installed? This was a security hole in MS products that *they* patched
    already.

    Toolman Tim, Dec 25, 2004
  8. Bud Light

    Bud Light Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message

    > "Bud Light" <> wrote in message
    > |
    > | "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001> wrote in message

    > | comes
    > | >

    > | > Search the magic words in your favorite engine and you'll find a

    miriad
    > of
    > | > discussions about it.
    > |

    > | Done and thanks for the help. Should I disable the DSO Exploit or just
    > | leave it as is?
    > |
    > What version of Internet Explorer are you using? Do you have all the

    updates
    > installed? This was a security hole in MS products that *they* patched
    > already.

    I'm using IE 6.0 and service pack 1.

    Bud Light, Dec 25, 2004
  9. Bud Light

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Bud Light" <> wrote in message

    | "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    | >
    | > "Bud Light" <> wrote in message
    | > |
    | > | "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001> wrote in message

    DSO
    | > | comes

    | miriad
    | > of
    | > |
    | > |
    | > | Done and thanks for the help. Should I disable the DSO Exploit or
    just
    | > | leave it as is?
    | > |
    | > What version of Internet Explorer are you using? Do you have all the
    | updates
    | > installed? This was a security hole in MS products that *they* patched
    | > already.
    |
    | I'm using IE 6.0 and service pack 1.

    Then you're perfectly safe (on *that* issue) - ignore the DSO exploit
    warnings.

    Toolman Tim, Dec 25, 2004
  10. Bud Light

    > "Bud Light" <> wrote in message
    > |
    > | "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > | >
    > | > "Bud Light" <> wrote in message
    > | > |

    > then

    after
    > DSO

    as
    > it

    > | miriad
    > | > of
    > | > |
    > | > |
    > just
    > | > |
    > | > What version of Internet Explorer are you using? Do you have all the
    > | updates
    > | > installed? This was a security hole in MS products that *they* patched
    > | > already.
    > |
    > | I'm using IE 6.0 and service pack 1.
    > |
    > Then you're perfectly safe (on *that* issue) - ignore the DSO exploit
    > warnings.

    Thanks.

    Bud Light, Dec 25, 2004