    You still don't know how to post, however.

    Have a nice week...

    Trent©

    Trent©, Jun 28, 2004

  2. Lloyd Jones

    Trent© Guest

    Its unlikely that they're 'false' positives. They're 'true'
    positives...but subjective.
    'Incorrectly' is not the issue. Its simply a subjective decision on
    the part of the author...in many cases.

    Have a nice week...

    Trent©

    Follow Joan Rivers' example --- get pre-embalmed!]

    Trent©, Jun 28, 2004

  3. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    You still don't know how to post, however.
    I will have a nice week.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Jun 28, 2004
  4. Lloyd Jones

    Trent© Guest

    lol

    Once you get married, yer posting style will change! lol

    Have a nice week...

    Trent©

    Trent©, Jun 28, 2004
  5. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Marriage! also know as the "Beginning of the end" "Ball and chain"

    I hope my miss's don't read this post!

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Jun 28, 2004
  6. Lloyd Jones

    ProfGene Guest

    Spybot always finds backweb on my computer.

    ProfGene, Jun 30, 2004
  7. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Apparently you need baclkWeb on your comp other wise you can't update
    certain programs.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Jun 30, 2004
  8. Lloyd Jones

    Thor Guest

    very common to see that on an HP or Compaq machine, since it is installed by
    the manufacturer.

    Thor, Jun 30, 2004
  9. Lloyd Jones

    Unknown Guest

    No, to be honest it seems more likely just recently that it could be false
    positives.
    No, incorrectly IS the issue. There are things it identifies which dont
    exist outside of itself. That is either a straight out lie on the part of
    the author or just something wrong.

    Unknown, Jul 1, 2004
  10. Lloyd Jones

    Unknown Guest

    .....one you will never learn enough to be in. How about you just try and
    THINK before you open your keyboard?

    Unknown, Jul 1, 2004
  11. Lloyd Jones

    Unknown Guest

    Nope. You don't NEED Backweb at all and certain arseholes have found "push"
    technology useful to get their own way on computers.

    Unknown, Jul 1, 2004
  12. Lloyd Jones

    Trent© Guest

    Look up the definition of 'subjective'.

    Have a nice week...

    Trent©

    Trent©, Jul 1, 2004
  13. Lloyd Jones

    Unknown Guest

    Supply a link! (snicker! :) ) and look up "reality" while there!

    Unknown, Jul 1, 2004
  14. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    How about you take your wanabe ass and go and toll another group! Dick
    weed.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Jul 1, 2004
  15. Lloyd Jones

    Unknown Guest

    Cant even think up your own lines. You are so bereft of a clue you have to
    steal mine!

    You don't know what you are talking about "computer guy wannabe" so sit back
    and learn from people who do.

    Unknown, Jul 1, 2004
  16. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest