Spring

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by paul, Mar 3, 2005.

  1. paul

    paul Guest

    paul, Mar 3, 2005

  2. paul

    Stacey Guest

    I like.. The foreground could stand a touch of sharpening, might just be due
    to downsampling?
    <http://www.edgehill.net/1/?SC=go.ph...an-Francisco/neighborhoods/2005-03-02-mission>

    Make me dizzy..

    Stacey, Mar 4, 2005

  3. paul

    paul Guest

    Thanks. Only the one creamy flower at the side is in focus. Kind of
    extreme but maybe too subtle to work to best effect also. I was mostly
    looking at the right amount of defocus in the background & that's f/36.
    Less zoom had them all in focus & the background more focused looking
    but foreground/background were too disjointed.

    paul, Mar 4, 2005