  1. How do I delete Google history on my pc. I've tried window washer & clean
    disk security. They both delete Internet Explorer history but not any search
    engine histories.

    Situation_Toasted, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Situation_Toasted

    Harrison Guest

    Are you referring to a Google Toolbar?
    The drop down tab on the toolbar will show you an option to clear the
    toolbar history.

    Harrison, Nov 4, 2003

  3. Situation_Toasted

    °Mike° Guest

    Are you talking about the Google toolbar history?
    Click the toolbar drop-down and choose 'Clear history'.

    °Mike°, Nov 4, 2003
  4. No, I'm not referring to the toolbar. I'm talking about the url
    http://www.google.com that i used to access directly before i loaded the
    toolbar. It maintains a history of it's own independant of the toolbar.

    Situation_Toasted, Nov 4, 2003
  5. Situation_Toasted

    Boomer Guest

    This?

    "How do I stop my previous searches from appearing in the search box as
    I type new search terms?"

    http://www.google.com/contact/search.html

    Boomer, Nov 4, 2003
  6. Did you back a winner on the Cup: Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet
    Options > Content > AutoComplete. Click'n'tick away you smutty minded
    little devil.
    B.

    B. Al. Zeebub, Nov 4, 2003
  7. I always back a loser.

    Situation_Toasted, Nov 4, 2003
  8. ok, I've finished banging my head on my desk. ty

    FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
    http://mail.giantcompany.com

    Situation_Toasted, Nov 4, 2003
  9. Situation_Toasted

    John D Guest

    Double click in the text area and when the list opens put the mouse pointer
    on each entry and hit delete in the keyboard. Delete for each entry.

    John D, Nov 4, 2003