    on the dropdown window under the Internet Exp.
    Address Bar. I rarely use them.
    Thanks for Your Help. [email protected]

    [email protected], Apr 19, 2004

  2. x@y

    one_red_eye Guest

    In IE, Tools -> Internet Options ->
    Delete Cookies, Delete Files, Clear History

    one_red_eye, Apr 19, 2004

  3. x@y

    Tiny tim Guest

    On the Tools menu in Internet Explorer, click Internet Options.
    Click the General tab.
    Under History, click Clear History.

    Also.........

    Auto complete
    In Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
    Click the Content tab.
    Under Personal information, click AutoComplete.
    Select the check boxes for the AutoComplete options you want to use.

    HTH.... Tiny tim.

    Tiny tim, Apr 19, 2004
  4. Hello "one_red_eye"
    It works like a charm Your instructions are under
    the General tab, before posting I was looking
    under the Advanced tab, wrong place!!
    Thanks for Your help. [email protected]

    [email protected], Apr 19, 2004
  5. x@y

    SA Guest

    Download system security sweet. I can't remember where to get it, but maybe
    someone can help you with that.

    SA, Apr 19, 2004
  6. Hello "Tiny tim" !!
    Thank You very much for Your help.
    I am going to take a note on how it is done,
    so a year from now will be easily done.

    I had set to clear history every two days,
    but IE. was not doing that maybe after I set it
    I did not click ok or something I am going to play
    with it. Thank You very much for Your help.
    [email protected]

    [email protected], Apr 19, 2004
  7. x@y

    Boomer Guest

    Via Google.com

    "System Security Suite" ?
    http://www.igorshpak.net/

    Boomer, Apr 19, 2004
  8. Hello "SA" !!
    Thank You for Your reply, I followed the two previous
    answers and worked fine.
    Thanks again. [email protected]

    [email protected], Apr 19, 2004
  9. Hello "Boomer" !!
    Thank You for Your help.
    I have filed the above link on my favorites list,
    I will visit the site and do same more reading
    on the S.,S.,S. [email protected]

    [email protected], Apr 19, 2004
  10. x@y

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Apr 19, 2004
  11. I was not aware of "System Security Suite".
    But I am sure this is what he ment, only the last
    word was spelled different.
    Hello "Boomer" !!
    I saved the above Links in case of a System crash,
    we will never know when one of our protection
    programs will take a nap, and we will be in the dark.
    Thank You very much for Your Help. [email protected]

    snip

    [email protected], Apr 20, 2004
  12. x@y

    Boomer Guest