    from beginning but it's still swollen after 4 months. I wanted to ask
    someone in sports injury newsgroup if it exist.
    Thanks in advance!

    david, Dec 19, 2006

  2. What event were you competing in? :)

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 20, 2006

  3. david

    Evan Platt Guest

    The "Holy Shit I'm late for work"? :)

    Evan Platt, Dec 20, 2006
  4. david

    olfart Guest

    the 2006 National Muff Diving Championships

    olfart, Dec 20, 2006
  5. Now, there's something I can get into.

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 20, 2006
  6. david

    david Guest

    It happened inside a church. After kid's play was done, me and few other
    church members were given the task of clearing the play equipments. I felt a
    little playful during moving the portable stairs(approximately 7 ft tall) and
    tried coming down the tiny play stairs in the dark when I slipped and twisted
    my ankle. The stairs were meant for 5 or 6 year olds and I am 6 ft 200 lbs
    man. Actually the stairs are strong enough to hold 500 lbs man, it's just
    that each stairs are only 1/5 of regular size, just to fit a 5 year old's
    feet.

    david, Dec 20, 2006
  7. david

    david Guest

    The reason why I didn't goto see a doctor is because I don't have medical
    insurance and also I sprained my ankle before but after about few weeks, swelling
    and pain went away and it became normal. I was hoping and expecting this time
    would be the same. This time, the pain slowly went away after about a week and a
    half or two weeks.. Swelling did go down too but when I compare with my other
    ankle, I still see noticible difference. And this happened almost 4 months ago.
    It's still swollen. not as much as a day afterwards but...

    david, Dec 20, 2006