    I'm going to have to paint it black!

    <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/squinting_fans.htm>

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 30, 2007

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    George Kerby Guest

    And please remove the #3 Softar filter, OK?

    George Kerby, Oct 30, 2007

  3. Then began '"Alan D-W" <>' to curse and to swear:

    Note: Vulgar posting not quoted.

    This is a family news group in which children and young adults read. It is *your* social responsibility as an adult to demonstrate proper Usenet etiquette.

    Please refrain from cursing and swearing.

    Gabriel Gowdel, Oct 30, 2007
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Alan D-W Guest

    Oh puleeeese! Do you let your children anywhere near this group? One
    glance at the subject lines, etc, etc. Grow up.

    Alan D-W, Oct 30, 2007
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    C J Campbell Guest

    I am not a child, yet I do not care to read foul language, either. Not
    only do children read this group, so do ladies and gentlemen.
    Apparently, some people here have no concept of polite conversation.

    C J Campbell, Oct 30, 2007
  6. And not just omitting foul language and images: Name calling at the drop
    of a pun, or a simple disagreement, seems to be treated only with
    escalation of emotion and words. My own behavior has been crumby, too.

    John McWilliams, Oct 31, 2007