    plugs into our network.

    Thank you,
    Douglas McIver

    Douglas, Oct 25, 2004

  2. Douglas

    Scooby Guest

    Doug, yes, you can do this with the appropriate CSU/DSU. I'm not sure if
    there are internal ones for the Cisco routers available. I've used the
    Adtran TSU120e, which does what you are looking for, but would require that
    you use a serial wic rather than the internal CSU card. It has a DSX port
    for the voice and then a v.35 to connect to the router. You can specify
    which channels are used for voice and which for data.

    Hope that helps,

    Jim

    Scooby, Oct 25, 2004

  3. Great, thank you jim.