SPIDERMAN LOVES THE D60!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Aug 18, 2004.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Aug 18, 2004

  2. David J. Littleboy, Aug 18, 2004

  3. Georgette Preddy, Aug 18, 2004
  4. I was wondering why everybody here seems to think you are an idiot. Now I
    finally got my answer... NHF

    --
    ------------------------------
    online photo portfolio

    " If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the
    event, what film would you use?"
    - Anonymous

    Drazen Stojcic / BUNTOVNIK, Aug 18, 2004
  5. Annika1980

    E. Le Phant Guest

    Apart from his numerous mental and social problems, Preddiot has only got
    one eye, and it ain't working too well.

    E. Le Phant, Aug 18, 2004
  6. Annika1980

    Alan Meyer Guest

    I looked at that and at some of the other images
    in your gallery.

    I had been thinking I needed a new camera to get
    better photos. But I see pretty clearly now that what
    I really need is a brain transplant from you to me.

    You've got many great photos.

    Alan

    Alan Meyer, Aug 18, 2004
  7. this old user, Aug 18, 2004
  8. Annika1980

    Big Bill Guest

    "This is the business end of our friend here. Shortly after this was
    taken, she rolled over, popped a maggot into her mouth, and gobbled it
    down."
    Spiders don't gobble anything down.
    Obviously, some Sigma users aren't too worried about accuracy; either
    in their subjects, or their cameras.

    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"

    Big Bill, Aug 18, 2004
  9. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: (Georgette Preddy)
    Where is it blurry?
    How much dynamic range do you expect from using a flash at midnight?
    Uh, no. That would be your mind.
    Damn, you can't even do the math you friggin moron. It's 0.67 MP as posted.
    That's a nice closeup (too bad it isn't one of yours). However, once again you
    compare apples with watermelons.
    The spider in your example looks to be some sort of tarantula. The spider in
    my pic was about 1/2" long. Now try getting sharp pics of that sucker when
    you've got the cammy in one hand, the off-camera flash in the other, and you're
    standing on a chair on your dimly lit back porch.

    Go try it. I'll wait.

    Annika1980, Aug 19, 2004
  10. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: "this old user"
    Even at f/16 the DOF using the incredible 28-135 IS (@ 135mm) and 68mm of
    extension tubes is miniscule.

    Annika1980, Aug 19, 2004
  11. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: "Alan Meyer"
    Ah, but I didn't have them before I got a great camera!

    Thanks for the kind words.

    Annika1980, Aug 19, 2004

  12. Aha! Thanks - I didn't read about the tubes.

    this old user, Aug 19, 2004
  13. Annika1980

    Steve Hix Guest

    At that working distance, the depth of field was only a slice of the wee
    beastie.

    Steve Hix, Aug 19, 2004
  14. Annika1980

    Bob Williams Guest