  1. I have Excel, Word, and Powerpoint all installed from my office 97 disc. Why
    then does OE not enable spellcheck. It's not really futile that I have it,
    it would just be nice.

    Matthew Morrison, Jul 4, 2003

  2. Its there but just greyed out. Does anyone have an idea?

    Matthew Morrison, Jul 4, 2003

  3. Matthew Morrison

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 4, 2003
  4. Matthew Morrison

    UnderDog Guest

    Just a thought, as this has happpened to me. But the cursor needs to be in
    the body of the email for the spellcheck to work. Otherwise it's greyed out
    like you've stated. This my not be the problem, but worth a look.

    UnderDog, Jul 4, 2003
  5. Matthew Morrison

    Josef Knecht Guest

    Matthew Morrison doodled:
    Wherein you typed 'futile', did you perchance mean 'essential'?
    http://www.dictionary.com
    HTH

    --

    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend