    check spelling in my email to send. Spell check does work in WORD so I can
    cut and paste, but I am lazy.

    Thanks, Ron ()

    ront2, Feb 2, 2006

  2. ront2

    FML Guest

    See if this helps:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;224176

    FML, Feb 2, 2006

  3. ront2

    D Normus Guest

    This worked for me (method 2).

    http://www.tech-pro.net/howto_010.html

    D Normus, Feb 2, 2006
  4. Normus, you may also wish to just side-step all of the steps required to
    get spell checker to work using Microsoft's method, including having to
    have a particular version of Word installed in order for OE to work and
    just download this file and install it. You don't have to search for a
    file called csapi, you don't have to have a version of Word or Works
    that has a functioning spell checker or any of that.

    it is small and spyware free and easy to install. You can be checking
    your spelling within seconds.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22=28Del=A4+/Ctrl+=A4/Alt=A4+=29=2, Feb 2, 2006

  5. I meant to reply to Ron, not Normus.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22=28Del=A4+/Ctrl+=A4/Alt=A4+=29=2, Feb 2, 2006
  6. ront2

    ront2 Guest

    Thanks to all. Ron ()

    ""(Del¤+/Ctrl+¤/Alt¤+)""