  1. Axl

    Axl Guest

    Am I just missing it or is it simply not available?

    Axl, Aug 16, 2003

  2. Le 16/08/2003 07:59, Axl a écrit :
    http://spellchecker.mozdev.org/

    It willbe built by default in Mozilla 1.5

    Pascal

    Pascal Chevrel, Aug 16, 2003

  3. Axl

    wc Guest

    Go here, scroll down to find your Mozilla Version

    wc, Aug 17, 2003
  4. Axl

    Hellmark Guest

    Axl's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body were:
    There is an extension available, and it is in Thunderbird already (which
    will replace Mozmail later)

    Hellmark, Aug 17, 2003