    Andy Petro Guest

    Any comments on getting Speedy Pc Pro. It found 724 faults.

    ---

    Andy Petro, Jun 14, 2014

  2. Andy Petro

    Paul Guest

    Andy Petro wrote:
    > Any comments on getting Speedy Pc Pro. It found 724 faults.
    >

    > ---

    There is a preference in Avast, that can turn off that fake
    signature in your posting. Those two lines of text at the bottom.

    *******

    PC Optimizer programs, such as "Speedy PC Pro" are to
    be avoided. You don't actually have 724 faults.

    You can read another user's experience here.
    I sure hope you haven't given anyone a credit card number.

    http://www.scambook.com/report/view/291972/Speedy-PC-Pro-Complaint-291972-for-$50.00

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 14, 2014