    advanced features from loading, and speeds up how fast it opens.
    Anyone know what it is????
    TIA

    ZZ, Jul 25, 2004

  2. DO NOT GO THERE!!!! Synapse Syndrome is a well known troll and virus
    spreader.

    Loella Muflih, Jul 25, 2004

  3. Try this. BUT remember to go to the program website to download v1.21
    rather than the BETA version this page.

    http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/1069854583/1

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Jul 25, 2004
  4. ZZ

    sethra Guest

    A hotkey doesn't ring a bell, but Adobe Reader Speedup is a useful little
    freeware app.

    http://www.tnk-bootblock.co.uk/prods/misc/index.php

    Regards,
    ~sethra

    sethra, Jul 26, 2004
  5. ZZ

    Aquila Deus Guest

    dunno, my Acrobat Reader 4 is damned fast. No tweaking needed!

    Aquila Deus, Jul 26, 2004
  6. ZZ

    James Guest

    I would say that you need a faster pc, works fine for me, loads in roughly 5
    seconds, adobe 6

    James, Jul 27, 2004