Speedflow Communications takes part in PTC and ITExpo East

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Konstantin, Jan 10, 2011.

  1. Konstantin

    Konstantin Guest

    Speedflow expert’s team starts this year round of conferences and
    exhibitions by participating at PTC’11 in Hawaii and exhibiting at
    ITExpo East in Miami.

    33rd annual conference of Pacific Telecommunications Council will be
    held on the 16-19 January, 2011 in the Hilton Hawaiian Village,
    Honolulu, USA.

    Annual IP telecommunication conference ITExpo East will be held on the
    2-4 February, 2011 in the Miami Conventional Center, Miami, USA. Our
    booth number is 422.

    In case you would like to arrange a meeting with us in advance,
    please, contact us via e-mail at

    We are happy to see you all soon!

    Best Regards,
    Konstantin Vykhristenko