    web pages, "automatically start download" is un-checked in options and swf
    isn't in the extensions list.

    Anyone know what's going on?!

    ian field, May 14, 2007

  2. ian field

    Pennywise Guest

    DAP has always been know for it's malware, could be anything.

    Pennywise, May 14, 2007

  3. ian field

    ian field Guest

    Only by the people whose sites get leeched by it.

    ian field, May 15, 2007
  4. ian field

    Pennywise Guest

    DAP has always had a bad name, I use Getright http://www.getright.com/
    to leech sites.

    Pennywise, May 15, 2007
  5. ian field

    ian field Guest

    DAP is free - how much is Getright?

    ian field, May 15, 2007
  6. ian field

    Evan Platt Guest

    Click on link. Read website.

    Evan Platt, May 15, 2007
  7. ian field

    Pennywise Guest

    You don't understand I only use Getright to leech sites, Opera has a
    very decent download manager.

    http://www.getright.com/privacy.html
    the above is important as at one time Getright was spyware (3.5 and
    below) business dropped off and he bailed on that idea; apologizing
    profusely to anybody who accessed his site.

    After awhile it turns into Nagware, it's bearable in my case.

    Pennywise, May 16, 2007