    hello all people now for some real help go to web site called onspeed you
    wont need broadband when you use this foget 25 20 pound a month this is 25 a
    year and it works tell them a.metselaar@ntlworldsent you try ps have fun

    a.metselaar, Dec 28, 2003

  2. a.metselaar

    Boomer Guest

    Something I need to work on too. But I'll let you start the ball
    rolling. :)
    http://www.gwr.arizona.edu/overcoming3.htm

    Boomer, Dec 28, 2003

  3. a.metselaar

    ñKs Guest

    May he strive to be as perfect as you think you are.

    ñKs, Dec 28, 2003
  4. May the OP strive to achieve just basic English Grammar.
    The second post with URL may just be a little too complex for the OP though
    :-(

    : May he strive to be as perfect as you think you are.
    :
    : : > : >
    : > > hello all people now for some real help go to web site called
    : > > onspeed you wont need broadband when you use this foget 25 20
    : > > pound a month this is 25 a year and it works tell them
    : > > a.metselaar@ntlworldsent you try ps have fun
    : >

    Use.Netuser.de, Dec 29, 2003
  5. a.metselaar

    Mara Guest

    And may you strive not to reply to trolls. :)

    "You just did, you know."
    <snipped trollshit>

    Mara, Dec 29, 2003
  6. It was on Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:54:32 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    ialreadygotbroadbandsoshoveyoursuggestionupyourarse.

    William Poaster, Dec 29, 2003
  7. a.metselaar

    Rob K Guest

    Boomer wrote in
    Boomer note that 'metselaar' is a dutch word, 'bricklayer'.

    Rob K, Dec 29, 2003
  8. And may you strive not to reply to people relying to alleged trolls ;-)
    You just did you know!

    : On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 00:43:15 -0000, Use.Netuser.de wrote:
    :
    : >May the OP strive to achieve just basic English Grammar.
    : >The second post with URL may just be a little too complex for the OP
    though
    : >:-(
    :
    : And may you strive not to reply to trolls. :)
    :
    : "You just did, you know."
    :
    : >
    : >: <snipped trollshit>
    :
    : --
    : There are three types of people in this world - those who see the light,
    : those who don't, and those who get a brief glance of it just as I slam
    : the door in their face.

    Use.Netuser.de, Dec 29, 2003
  9. a.metselaar

    Brian H¹© Guest

    If a chicken is an egglayer, what is a bricklayer?

    Brian H¹©, Dec 29, 2003
  10. Haven't you ever heard the term "shit a brick"?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 29, 2003
  11. a.metselaar

    Mara Guest

    And you could strive not to reply to people replying to people who reply to....

    "Naaaah. This could drag on for days."

    <snip>

    Mara, Dec 29, 2003
  12. a.metselaar

    Boomer Guest

    What the dutch word for punctuate? :)

    Boomer, Dec 29, 2003
  13. a.metselaar

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Rôgêr said:
    That's what you do when cornered by a real tough-nut, then you pick it up and
    throw it at him/her.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 29, 2003
  14. a.metselaar

    Phil Guest

    Stand by for approximately 150 spams a day - You should have munged your
    email address!!!!

    Phil, Dec 30, 2003
  15. *EEEEW!* That's just nasty! Effective, but nasty!

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Dec 30, 2003