    speed tests average 67 k

    Location = hutt valley wellington

    Anyone else the same ?

    Jennings, May 23, 2006

  2. Jennings

    Jedmeister Guest

    Slightly slower than normal, approx 1500Kbps where as I usually get
    2000Kbps. (bay of plenty)

    Jedmeister, May 23, 2006

  3. Jennings

    Allistar Guest

    Jedmeister wrote:

    > Slightly slower than normal, approx 1500Kbps where as I usually get
    > 2000Kbps. (bay of plenty)

    I'm also in the BOP (Mount Maunganui to be precise) and since I've been here
    I've had nothing but excellent download speed on my 3.5Mb/s account (upload
    speed it another matter but that's not a technical issue). I put the good
    performance to the number of people with ADSL on the same exchange as me
    (there is a high proportion is elderly people around these parts).

    Allistar.

    Allistar, May 23, 2006
  4. Jennings

    Jennings Guest

    Thnx for your replies jedi and allistar,

    seems i have 5 day wait for a fault at the exchange.

    Jennings, May 24, 2006