    it would behoove Touchstone to accredit their movie with both Oscar wins.

    Make of that what you will, but I have yet to hear any other satisfying
    explanation as to why ED WOOD has been yanked yet again.

    Stroke of Eight, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Stroke of Eight

    Dunf Guest

    One day Oscars won't mean a damn thing. This years noms didn't include the
    great Kill Bill or Uma Thurman for best actress or Scarlett (love the jugs)
    Johanssen as best actress. At least they didn't nominate that itty bitty
    gnome girl from Thirteen. Ya, sure she has a 3 word name like all kid stars
    under that age of 14.

    Dunf, Jan 29, 2004