    sure there will be a deluxe special edition of the special edition. So
    the question, why spend the money when the only thing they are doing is
    taking advantage of consumer? I'm sick of wasting money.

    tahoe9495, Oct 20, 2005

  2. It's probably about time for a consumer backlash.

    Kimba W. Lion, Oct 20, 2005

  3. tahoe9495

    Bratboy Guest

    Oh and don't forget the inevitable "Directors cut"with 3 minutes of
    previously cut filler, LOL

    Bratboy, Oct 20, 2005
  4. tahoe9495

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    Don't buy them.

    Joshua Zyber, Oct 20, 2005
  5. tahoe9495

    Dragon Guest

    It pees me off something wicked this topic, i cant understand it apart from
    the companies making loads of bloody dosh which they dont need but stupid as
    we are we buy them, i do agree its worth waiting for the extended uncut
    directors cut deluxe special edition of a film if you know well in advanced
    they are going to release it, like sin city i have waited for the mega
    release in december.

    As customers the only way we are going to fight this is not to buy the dvds
    and we are not going to do that. so we have to put up with it for now.

    Dragon, Oct 21, 2005
  6. tahoe9495

    Mark Spatny Guest

    Who cares if a special edition comes later. 90% of the time, I just
    want the movie. I don't need all that other filler. I'm happy to pay
    the lower price for the movie only version, and let the suckers pay
    extra later for the special edition if that's what they want.
    Personally, I don't have time in my life to watch all that extra crap.
    Not everybody is a fan-boy.

    Mark Spatny, Oct 22, 2005