    The problem is that sound will only come out of two of the four speakers.

    Im running Windows XP SP1

    Thanks in advance,

    Warthog, May 21, 2004

  2. Warthog

    Stuart Guest

    Have you run the speaker test, do they all work when you do that. Once
    you have verified that all the speakers are working then you will need
    to check your connections and sound settings. It is possible WinXP
    thinks you only have stereo speakers, this could be due to the soundcard
    drivers and settings.

    Stuart

    Stuart, May 21, 2004

  3. Warthog

    Warthog Guest

    Thanks Stuart, now sorted! turns out I didnt have the speakers pluged in
    correctly!

    Warthog.

    Warthog, May 21, 2004