    speakers. now, when i play music its very low ,even at the highest level. i
    did the sound check and it pings each speaker. when i use headphones it
    comes across louder. is it safe to assume i just need new speakers? thanks

    jamie kate fraser, Sep 18, 2003

  2. jamie kate fraser

    EricP Guest

    What type of speakers? Passive or Active (Do they need batteries or
    power supply?).

    Have you got them in the right plug? You could be in the Line socket,
    not the speaker socket.

    Has the sound card got a jumper for amplified or unamplified output?

    EricP, Sep 18, 2003

  3. jamie kate fraser

    Micron Guest

    Open up the sounds in the control panel and vheck the volume there, it might
    me set to low.

    Micron, Sep 18, 2003