    another way to solve this problem?
    Thx for any input
    Steffen

    Steffen M. Steck, Mar 14, 2006

  2. Steffen M. Steck

    Merv Guest

    Open a case with the Cisco TAC as spanning-tree is supposed to be
    supported on the AP1310

    Merv, Mar 14, 2006

  3. Steffen M. Steck

    Merv, Mar 14, 2006
  4. well I think I got a hint: loop control was configured under each
    logical subinterface of the radio interface. after removing this I
    could enable STP. now the AP shows the correct STP root. I'll do
    further tests tomorrow morning...

    Steffen M. Steck, Mar 14, 2006