    Is there such a thing as a Spanish version of Vista downloadable?
    Is there a Spanish MUI available?
    Carlos

    Guest, Sep 6, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Sep 7, 2006

  3. In the Technical BETA there is. Not sure about the Publicly released
    version. I guess if your local is set to Spanish it should automatically
    direct you to the Spanish version of Vista.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 7, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Only available for beta testers.
    That is what I got from an MVP on the Spanish Vista Discussion Group.
    Why is Spanish not public and Japanese/German available?
    Carlos

    Guest, Sep 7, 2006
  5. Yeah, as I noted its on the Tech Site. I guess at a later date they will
    open it up to the public. Sorry. :(

    Andre Da Costa [ActiveWin], Sep 7, 2006