  1. Is there such a thing as a Spanish version of Vista downloadable?
    Is there a Spanish MUI available?
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 6, 2006

  2. Spanish Vista doesn't show up.
    Already posted a question in the MS Spanish Vista discussion group
    (http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...25-1163-8D09-8165-93FE15E0AEEA&lang=es&cr=ES).
    But all I can see is that everybody is downloading the English version there.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 7, 2006

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 7, 2006
  4. Only available for beta testers.
    That is what I got from an MVP on the Spanish Vista Discussion Group.
    Why is Spanish not public and Japanese/German available?

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 7, 2006
  5. Yeah, as I noted its on the Tech Site. I guess at a later date they will
    open it up to the public. Sorry. :(
    --
    http://adacosta.spaces.live.com

    Andre Da Costa [ActiveWin], Sep 7, 2006