    100% no spam policy.

    newsletters are sent 1 time per week and will not contain any persons email
    address that will be shared, or in any way viewable by anyone else.

    Eric R. Clark, Feb 7, 2004

  2. Eric R. Clark

    Harrison Guest

    Yet you post spam to this group? Do you also believe in not blowing
    me?

    Harrison, Feb 7, 2004

  3. Eric R. Clark

    Mara Guest

    Why would I need a hotmail account? And why would I want to download pirated,
    and possibly infected, software? Are you advocating theft?

    Hmmm.
    Then why are you spamming your website to this group?
    Is the newsletter COI?

    "To Leech Their Own

    We at Webs for freaks have always found out a way to get you that script that
    you want. Try it out.

    Target A URL and give us your E-mail well send you the code."

    I don't _think_ so.

    Mara, Feb 7, 2004
  4. Eric R. Clark

    ñKs Guest

    Please dont feed the spammers.

    ñKs, Feb 7, 2004
  5. Eric R. Clark

    trout Guest

    trout, Feb 7, 2004
  6. Eric R. Clark

    ñKs Guest

    No such thing as .

    ñKs, Feb 7, 2004
  7. Eric R. Clark

    ñKs Guest

    ñKs, Feb 7, 2004
  8. Eric R. Clark

    trout Guest

    OrgName: Charter Communications
    OrgID: CC04
    Address: 12405 Powerscourt Dr.
    City: St. Louis
    StateProv: MO
    PostalCode: 63131
    Country: US

    NetRange: 66.169.112.0 - 66.169.127.255
    CIDR: 66.169.112.0/20
    NetName: FTWTH-TX-66-169-112
    NetHandle: NET-66-169-112-0-1
    Parent: NET-66-168-0-0-1
    NetType: Reallocated
    Comment:
    RegDate: 2001-11-10
    Updated: 2003-08-27

    OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE19-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName: Abuse
    OrgAbusePhone: +1-314-288-3111
    OrgAbuseEmail:

    You drooling moron.

    trout, Feb 7, 2004
  9. Eric R. Clark

    Mara Guest

    My goodness.

    "Looking up charter.net at whois.abuse.net.

    (for charter.net)

    Above are the results from www.abuse.net, and are the E-mail address(es) that
    abuse complaints should be sent to."

    It really _is_ as stupid as a fencepost, isn't it? But then, that's a troll for
    you.

    "What a waste of air it is."

    Mara, Feb 7, 2004
  10. Spammers are indeed, everywhere. You're one of them, chump.

    Hywel Jenkins, Feb 8, 2004