    no Spam " before their name, so how do I do that

    TIA

    Stephen

    STEPHEN, Jul 25, 2006

  2. Since you seem to be using Outlook Express, go to Tools / Accounts / News /
    Properties and alter your email address. Nothing can be done about stopping
    the spam you're already getting though, unless you create a new email
    account with you ISP.

    John

    John Rampling, Jul 25, 2006

  3. STEPHEN

    Chet39 Guest

    In OE "tools, accounts, properties"

    If you are not using OE then specify what you are using

    Chet39, Jul 25, 2006
  4. STEPHEN

    STEPHEN Guest

    i am on OE

    cheers

    Stephen

    STEPHEN, Jul 25, 2006
  5. STEPHEN

    STEPHEN Guest

    thanks John, just done that thanks

    Stephen

    STEPHEN, Jul 25, 2006
  6. STEPHEN

    Michael.F123 Guest

    Try to use an antispam filter. You can't hinde from spamers:(

    Regards,
    Michael

    Michael.F123, Jul 26, 2006
  7. STEPHEN

    Ernie Werbel Guest

    If you are using Outlook Express, right-click in the news.(your server).net
    or however it looks, and select Properties from the menu. Then change the
    email address (it should be in the third box down). It may give you a
    message like "this doesn't look valid" but just OK it and it's done. Hope
    this helps!

    Ernie Werbel, Jul 27, 2006
  8. STEPHEN

    Travis Guest

    Easy and powerful spam blockers:

    iHateSpam Outlook Express Edition, paid, simple buttons to mark message as
    Junk or Spam (uses quite a bit of memory)

    ZoneAlarm Internet Security built in spam blocker, pretty good, catches most
    spam. Paid, easy spam sorting. A little slow on startup

    There was a very good other I used, there where buttons as Spam or Ham

    Travis, Aug 25, 2006