Space: Above and Beyond?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Cold War Relic, Oct 6, 2004.

  1. Anyone have any idea if S:AAB will ever be released in the US?

    Thanks!

    Cold War Relic, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Arthur Lipscomb, Oct 7, 2004

  3. Cold War Relic

    Mirror Spock Guest

    Is this available in other countries?

    * Robinson

    Mirror Spock, Oct 7, 2004
  4. Cold War Relic

    jayembee Guest

    Fox has suggested that it's a possibility, and tied to how
    well other short-lived SF series do. That was toward the
    beginning of the year, and nothing's been heard of it since.
    No.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Oct 8, 2004
  5. Cold War Relic

    Avid Gamer Guest

    Just download them off P2p and make your own collection, if they can't
    be bothered making some money, we should not be left out :)

    Avid Gamer, Oct 8, 2004
  6. Cold War Relic

    Invid Fan Guest

    I'll just buy it from a bootlegger, as the month it would take to
    download them isn't worth my online time.

    Invid Fan, Oct 9, 2004
  7. Cold War Relic

    Avid Gamer Guest

    You don't have a 100mbit connection ?

    I like my 100mbit connection got half the net downloaded so far and
    its only been 4 hours since i started :)

    Avid Gamer, Oct 10, 2004