  1. For trade on 12 ntsc dvd-r recorded with panasonic stand alone sp speed from
    vhs studio review tapes. No commercials no logos/bugs with full screen end
    credits.entire series. Will accept PAL vhs dvd's ntsc dvd's send offers

    John339077353, Sep 27, 2004

  2. John339077353

    Impmon Guest

    Zero is my best offer.

    Impmon, Sep 27, 2004

  3. From: Video Flyer
    NOPE ya sucked the thoughts right out of his cock ya faggot

    John339077353, Sep 28, 2004
  4. Yeah it is. Looks like he just lost some traders now too.
    Oh well, its his loss now isn't it.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Sep 28, 2004
  5. I just pray you never will be a father so we won't have
    more people on the planet who act as immature as you.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Sep 29, 2004
  6. From: "Brian The Demolition Man Little"
    stupid wrestling fag that figures eat shit.

    John339077353, Sep 29, 2004
  7. I just hope your mother never hears you talk
    like this. She would probably take your computer
    away and ground you for a month. I'm assuming
    your only nine with how you act am I correct?

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Sep 30, 2004
  8. Most fags like yourself are curious
    I am 50.

    John339077353, Oct 2, 2004
  9. You sure don't act it.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Oct 3, 2004
  10. From: "Brian The Demolition Man Little"
    Maybe I need a silly middle moniker like yours.
    JOHN THE DVD KING BIG
    burns 700 a week.

    John339077353, Oct 3, 2004
  11. A) The "silly middle moniker" is actually taken from
    the song written by Sting.

    B) There is one thing that is 50 about you...
    your IQ!

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Oct 3, 2004
  12. Like most trolls you are dull. goodbye.

    John339077353, Oct 3, 2004
  13. That's about the most intelligent thing you have
    said actually in this entire argument. Too bad it
    took you that long to get the clue.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Oct 4, 2004