SPA3102 DialPlan Help

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by payodie, May 2, 2010.

  1. payodie

    payodie

    Joined:
    May 2, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am looking for some help setting up the dialplan for my new SPA3102. I have it registered to my ISP.

    Being here in Canada I will explain some of my terminology before I ask my question:
    Handset=standard telephone plugged into Phone port on SPA3102
    PSTN Line = POTS service from telco plugged into line port on SPA3102

    So I need to setup the device so the following will happen:

    Route all incoming calls on PSTN line to handset
    Route all incoming SIP calls to handset
    Route all outgoing 011+(N Digits) calls to SIP Provider (international calls)
    Route all 1+(10 Digits) calls to SIP Provider (north america long distance), excluding 1-800, 1-900 etc
    All calls not covered by above outbound dial plan go to PSTN Line

    So calls that should go to PSTN line not listed above;

    any 10 digit number dialed (these will start with a 6 or a 7 in my local)

    If anyone can help out with this I will be forever grateful, I may even be convinced to thank you properly (we have some great Rye Whiskey here in Canada:beerglas: )

    payodie, May 2, 2010