    Can anyone suggest why this happens and how it can be fixed?

    Thanks a lot,

    Serge

    sergeroz, May 12, 2005

  2. sergeroz

    Vox Humana Guest

    What does your VOIP provider have to say about this?

    Vox Humana, May 12, 2005

  3. sergeroz

    mazza Guest

    Hi,

    I'm testing two sipura 3000, and I have the same problem when I connect
    the SIpura with a PBX if I connect with a PSTN line all go in the
    right way. But how do you do to connect to the PSTN line?

    Thank you .

    Cristian

    mazza, May 13, 2005
  4. sergeroz