SPA-3000 inbound call routing with [email protected]

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Sparks, Mar 24, 2006.

  1. Sparks

    Sparks Guest

    Hi,

    I have a Sipura SPA-3000 connected to my [email protected] box.

    When a call comes in on the BT line connected to it, the call is routed with
    Asterisk's Incoming Calls rules.

    I would like to create a DID rule for this, but cant seem to manage it!

    Can anyone help me!

    Thanks :)

    Sparks...

    Here is my SIP trunk setup for the SPA-3000

    Trunk Name
    PSTN_1

    PEER Details
    canreinvite=no