    Q2:
    Are the number of OUTGOING providers limited to 2 on the SPA-1001?
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Aug 30, 2005

  2. Brian A

    Ivor Jones Guest

    I don't think so, but I'm prepared to be proven wrong.
    Yes. The Fritz!Box Fon from AVM allows up to 10, theoretically for both
    incoming and outgoing, but I think there is a bug in the firmware, or it
    may be my unit, as the dialling codes to select a specific account for
    outgoing calls doesn't appear to work. Works fine for multiple incoming
    accounts though.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Aug 30, 2005

  3. Brian A

    Mark Adamson Guest

    Q1:
    Yes, that's the purpose of the pstn voip line.

    It can also do it in the other direction, which obviously needs some kind of
    authentication by pin or caller id or http auth.

    Mark Adamson, Aug 30, 2005