Sp2

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by specweir, Sep 2, 2004.

  1. specweir

    specweir Guest

    Here is how to block Sp2:
    We have to put a sniffer to find out the XML file's name is:
    windows-sp2-x86free-usa-2180_056b2b38f5620be85ddd58141b073bc0b06a1d.psf

    This file is required to be downloaded first the check out if a XP
    system has all the requirements before it downloads the SP2. So if we
    block this file, then the system could NOT finish the pre-requirement
    check.

    C. Here is the code:
    class-map match-any red-worm
    match protocol http url "windowsxp-sp2-*.*"
    /*You could use wild cards here to fit your own system*/
    !
    !
    policy-map mark-inbound-block-SP2
    class red-worm
    set dscp 1

    Interface OUTBOUND
    service-policy input mark-inbound-block-SP2

    Interface INBOUND
    ip access-group 105 out

    access-list 105 deny ip any any dscp 1 log
    access-list 105 permit ip any any

    specweir, Sep 2, 2004