    Location:
    Australia
    nah, u mean alot of dribble and coke froth will inheairt the box which his xb0x lives in.

    unholy, Oct 26, 2005

  2. Gez

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Mod it AND play it... Both work just fine.

    The Modfather, Oct 29, 2005

  3. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    true

    unholy, Oct 29, 2005
  4. Gez

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Not if you screw up the mod, then you can't play it without a bit of smoke for a second or two :p

    XhArD, Oct 29, 2005
  5. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    haha thats true too :D...
    but what is u mod the intenals intead of being a ricer :D

    unholy, Oct 30, 2005
  6. Gez

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Er, my mods never screw up. I'm way beyond that point now.

    The Modfather, Oct 30, 2005
  7. Gez

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I wasn't saying it WILL, I was saying IF.

    XhArD, Oct 30, 2005
  8. Gez

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    There is no if, it's not even an issue. Espescially something as easy to mod as a console. That's just, well, too easy.

    The Modfather, Oct 30, 2005
  9. Gez

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    ok, so you think you'll never, EVER make a mistake in a mod ever again. Go and buy an XBox or PS2, and mod it then. I don't doubt your skill, but you might as well test your beliefs aye :p

    XhArD, Oct 30, 2005
  10. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    go modfather go mod that xbox/ps2 :D

    unholy, Oct 31, 2005
  11. Gez

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Not a problem... Nothing to it, piece of cake, total breeze. I could do it in my sleep. In fact I may just do that.

    The Modfather, Oct 31, 2005
  12. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Hurry up and do it then :p

    unholy, Oct 31, 2005
  13. Gez

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    He doesn't have a PS2 or XBox yet though :p

    XhArD, Oct 31, 2005
  14. Gez

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    PS2s are very hard to mod, i have the 1.1 or 1.2 (cant remeber) and everything is tightly packed in there, and there are 2 metal plates covering the mobo. And if one of the origanal US PS2's was that tightly packed think of how packed the new 'thin' versions of the PS2 are. XboXs are much easier to mod, being designed by americans, there is enough room to stick 2 rats inside. :p
    BUT of course we need to clear some things up:
    Moding in the PC world, means to add vissuals to enhance the 'coolness' of your computers power.
    Moding in the console world, means to put in a little chip to either 1) do development work 2) Turn your Console into something its not 3) Play 'backup' discs of games/homebrew games

    Gez, Nov 1, 2005
  15. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    most ppl dont develop on PS2's they use the Offical PS2 emulator. which works better in my opinion :D
    MOD IT MOD IT MOD IT MOD IT PC STYLE :D

    unholy, Nov 2, 2005
  16. Gez

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    ya well, if your "officaly" developing for the PS2, you have to buy a PS2 Dev kit, and a PS2 Dev license (or some shit like that), and the Dev kit is pritty much a PS2 in PC format.

    Gez, Nov 2, 2005
  17. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yep, have Eprom and Network connection, so u can run on the ps2.

    unholy, Nov 3, 2005
  18. Gez

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    Wiat, are there "good" PS2 *Cough* Emulators *cough* out there? if so, i would like to know what... Also, if anyone happens to stumble onto it, im looking for a WoW emulator to play with.

    Gez, Nov 3, 2005
  19. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ummm theres one for ps1, not ps2. just buy a ps2 and a capture card.

    unholy, Nov 4, 2005
  20. Gez

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Any mod I do to it would be esthetic only, not performance. I have a bid on one on ebay, so if I win it I'll mod it. It's likely going to be red, but I'm not sure what all I'll do to it yet. Right now I'm working on the keyboard and mouse for the Necro.

    The Modfather, Nov 5, 2005