    Likes Received:
    0
    Ok so when i installed SP2 on my new comp it would just auto restart... so i looked up the Hexcode error (0x000000FC), and found out that SP2 dosent like 64-bit processers with DEP. So i just dissabled DEP... is this wise? not sure what it does exactly. :?

    Gez, Oct 16, 2005

  2. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    If i know what ur talking about "DEP" then its not wise.
    DEP is Data Encrpytion. disable that and u loose a vitale part of protection

    unholy, Oct 19, 2005

  3. Gez

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    but... my computer wont work with it on... argh

    Gez, Oct 19, 2005
  4. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    then hit the i demand non 64 bit mode.

    unholy, Oct 20, 2005
  5. Gez

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    shouldn't that be "I demand non 64 mode *button*"?

    XhArD, Oct 20, 2005
  6. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    no its a switch :p

    unholy, Oct 20, 2005
  7. Gez

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    argh, its workin fine for now... if anything goes wrong... ill blame X

    Gez, Oct 20, 2005
  8. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol ur fault X

    unholy, Oct 21, 2005
  9. Gez

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    only for 10 more days, then everything will be someone elses fault :) Unless I'm scapegoat again, in which case I will quit, or just not sign the contract.

    XhArD, Oct 21, 2005
  10. Gez

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    hehehe, tired of being the scapegoat, aren't you:)>

    PUTALE, Oct 21, 2005
  11. Gez

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    not really, it scored me a cpu and visor, which in turn are turning into a ccfl, a red LED fan and a 128mb usb thing, so I'm not complaining. It's worth it :)

    XhArD, Oct 21, 2005
  12. Gez

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hell, I'll be the scapegoat if someone'll send me a PS/2. :)

    The Modfather, Oct 21, 2005
  13. Gez

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    PS/2? a mouse or keyboard? i got a million of them... if you pay for the shiping ill gladly give you the trash... i mean... goods :p

    Gez, Oct 21, 2005
  14. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe, i can give u a PS/2 compatible mouse (works on computers and PS2's :D)

    unholy, Oct 22, 2005
  15. Gez

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Playstation 2, yeesh!
    Or an XBox.

    The Modfather, Oct 23, 2005
  16. Gez

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    send me an XboX and $80 and ill put a lil chip in it :D
    ...then send it back

    Gez, Oct 24, 2005
  17. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    are u going to flood his xb0x with potato chips?

    unholy, Oct 25, 2005
  18. Gez

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I don't have one, send ME an XBox and I'll, um, play it.

    The Modfather, Oct 25, 2005
  19. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    no u wont, u will mod it :p

    unholy, Oct 25, 2005
  20. Gez

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    haha, a few patato chips might fall in there while im working :p

    Gez, Oct 25, 2005