    "Professional". It just has the generic XP screen. In control
    panel>system, it is correctly identified as XP Pro. Anybody else see
    this change?

    Fourdogs, Sep 6, 2004

  2. Fourdogs

    Yddap Guest

    In
    same with Home and Pro now just " XP" post SP2

    Yddap, Sep 6, 2004

  3. Fourdogs

    WormWood Guest

    No change except 'SP2' is now added to the XP Professional in place of
    SP1. I just finished the upgrade only minutes ago.

    WormWood, Sep 6, 2004
  4. Fourdogs

    Jerry G. Guest

    I would be curious to know if MS Office is still working proper. Also, if
    all the USB ports are working as well.

    I have had a lot of feedback of problems in these two areas, and many more
    with SP2.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ==========================

    Jerry G., Sep 6, 2004
  5. Fourdogs

    WormWood Guest

    WormWood, Sep 6, 2004
  6. Fourdogs

    WormWood Guest

    USB, Office unaffected in any way, both are performing just like before
    the upgrade.

    WormWood, Sep 6, 2004
  7. Fourdogs

    Billh Guest

    Yes that is right both Home and Pro are gone from the boot screen. I don't
    know why MS did that but is was by design.

    Billh, Sep 6, 2004