    Can someone explain why it is that when i view my source code 95% of it is missing
    my site is www.roythebuilder.co.uk

    I would be glad if someone could help.

    royfromwales, Oct 5, 2006

  2. royfromwales

    risby

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    That website address elicits a frameset which is what you'll see when you view the source. framesets let you divide the screen up into multiple columns and rows and put various bits of html source in each area so created.

    However, your frameset has only one column and one row, i.e. the entire screen area, and the source html for the one area that this 'division' creates is at http://www.forecourtsonline.co.uk/roythebuilder/. If you put this in your address bar (or just click the link) you will be able to view the source that is actually responsible for the visual effect of going to www.roythebuilder.co.uk.

    risby, Oct 5, 2006

  3. royfromwales

    royfromwales

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    well blow me down risby your right. Tell me something though. when google or any other search engine crawls my site does it get just the small amount of code or does it work its way around like you did. Also is it affecting me becoming listed proprly.

    Thanks for the help so far. Roy

    royfromwales, Oct 5, 2006