    My 64bit machine can not detect my sound blaster card? I try look for driver
    but no luck. Is that mean my card is not supported with 64bit machine?

    Thanks

    Guest, Jul 28, 2005

  2. I had the same problem.. so far creative hasn't seen fit to put out drivers
    that work for my audigy2 platinum... ah well... I went back to the 32bit
    version till longhorn comes out.

    Morituri-|-Max, Jul 28, 2005

  3. Guest

    wewa Guest

    I have SoundBlaster Live 24-bit External USB box, and was worried also.
    I looked at the 64 bit beta drivers download site also.
    turned out that x64 detected and enabled with native drivers and all is
    good. at least for basic stereo. have not tried 5.1.

    -

    wewa, Jul 28, 2005