    Not to mention my eyes can last about 3x longer then urs can without water :p

    My eyes are therefore worth 1,000,000,000,000,000 British Pounds (worth more) :p

    I could explain why i can do that stuff, but then again i could keep u guessing :p, heres a hint... ---> Watering Eyes due to Blocked Tear Ducks :p

    unholy, Mar 30, 2006

  2. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    None of that explains what the hell "AH" is. And none of it actually makes very much sense anyway. And my eyes are just fine thank you.

    The Modfather, Mar 31, 2006

  3. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    AH = Auction House...

    unholy, Apr 2, 2006
  4. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    And I should have known this because...?

    Hell dude, I spent a year as an apprentice Auctioneer and I've never seen that abbreviation used nor did the context make sense. <shrug>

    Anyway, this isn't Bargain Hunt or Cash in the Attic biatch!

    The Modfather, Apr 4, 2006
  5. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Ah is from WoW :p, i got the joke from an episode of PurePwnage :).

    unholy, Apr 5, 2006
  6. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dude, I don't play WoW, stop assuming everyone lives in the same little fantasy world as you, yeesh! :)

    The Modfather, Apr 7, 2006